Friedrich Nietzsche

"El Hombre a solas consigo mismo sólo tiene una vía de escape: la del peregrino que siempre se aleja un poco más del desierto de la realidad." F. Nietzsche.

"El hombre es un abismo, da vértigo mirar en él." Wozzeck

domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Galería de -Photojazz-

now let us drink the starsTO WONDERLAND April: please be lovelyA bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, If you carry your childhood with youAll misfortune is but a stepping stone to fortune.
Sueño o RealidadI feel your whisper across the sea.Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wingsI don't do drugs. I am drugs.What are they telling you ?Go back to sleep
Look into his eyes and you will find... my soulZzZzzZz** Give me your  paw and I will give you my handYes, he's tiredA lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes”Have i told you there's no one else above you?
Back in the 80'sI still remember the first day i met youPistanthropobia:They tell you to be yourself then they judge youAthazagoraphobia:dont be shy, I see the colours in your eyes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario